The heart and worth of every person deserves to be recognised, honoured and cherished by another.
“How to find Mr Right – Not Mr Maybe”
More dates to be released soon
6.00 to 7.00pm (drinks from 5.30pm)
Little Tokyo Two
Level 2, 155 Queen Street, Brisbane
Cost: $5.00 donation paid on the night. Proceeds will be donated to Brisbane Women’s Community Shelter
We look forward to seeing you there!
BOOKINGS A MUST :
Email: email@example.com or simply call Olya on 0400025522 to book
WHAT OUR PARTICIPANTS SAY:
“The workshop with Tala and Olya was a magical experience – not just an event.“ – Jemma , Brisbane, 31
“OMG I didn’t expect that… informative and fun.” – Olivia, Sydney, 27
DOES THIS SOUND LIKE YOU?
- You’ve been too busy living life to meet a significant other
- You think finding “THE ONE” who stays forever is impossible
- You’re done with baggage-ridden relationships that have taken a toll upon you
- You’re tired of the merry-go-round of unfulfilled relationships that don’t lead anywhere
We get it. It’s okay to feel frustration by your previous and perhaps even your current relationship.
You want a no BS, healthy relationship that ‘feels right’ and lights you up. We want this for you too.
So, are you ready to find Mr Right – not just Mr Maybe?!
WHAT YOU WILL LEARN:
- Discover what the Divine Union Relationship is and how it will improve your life
- Learn how the Divine Union Relationship is the next level of the Twin Flame Experience.
- Be guided and encouraged to take the steps to find your Divine Union Relationship.
- There are 4 components you MUST HAVE if you want your relationship to work.
- How to use meditation and music to support your search for love.
If you’re ready to experience a lasting, no BS relationship that ‘feels right’, without all the difficulties, frustration and pain you’ve experienced in the past, come along to our workshop.
Enjoy a night of information, meditation, music and guidance that will change your perspective on relationships and your life in a positive way.
“If you always do what you’ve always done, you’ll always get what you’ve always had ! ”
– Tony Robbins